Get Transparent Dock Background On iOS 7 With TransparentDock Cydia Tweak
Posted by Badri Tek on 23:03 with No comments
Apple has always believed in innovating and the iOS 7 is the latest example of the giant’s ideology. Interestingly, after iOS 7 was unveiled, most of the experts from the tech industry did not like it and even called it a disaster. Admittedly, it did not appeal as much as the previous versions did but now that new customization tweaks are being added to Cydia, things have started coming together.
With some really nice home screen customization tweaks available now, I do not any reason to not like iOS 7. One of the tweaks that I have tried recently and personally loved is TransparentDock.
For some reason, just like different users have their own complaints with iOS 7’s interface, I did not like the new Dock on the latest version. While iOS 6 and previous iOS versions had a tilted bar at the base of the icons, iOS 7 uses a flat colour-filled strip that runs edge to edge. Moreover iOS 7’s dock changes colour according to the wallpaper you put on the home screen.
I personally did not like it and the solution to this problem of mine came in the form of TransparentDock. This tweak, as the name suggests, makes the application dock background completely transparent, giving a clear view of the wallpaper you have applied on the screen.
There is not much to talk about the tweak. Simply download it from Cydia, install it, respring your device, and you see an improved home screen. The tweak is available for free from BigBoss repo and if you install it, you will like it for sure.
With some really nice home screen customization tweaks available now, I do not any reason to not like iOS 7. One of the tweaks that I have tried recently and personally loved is TransparentDock.
For some reason, just like different users have their own complaints with iOS 7’s interface, I did not like the new Dock on the latest version. While iOS 6 and previous iOS versions had a tilted bar at the base of the icons, iOS 7 uses a flat colour-filled strip that runs edge to edge. Moreover iOS 7’s dock changes colour according to the wallpaper you put on the home screen.
There is not much to talk about the tweak. Simply download it from Cydia, install it, respring your device, and you see an improved home screen. The tweak is available for free from BigBoss repo and if you install it, you will like it for sure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment